One of the objectives of our regular weekly communications is to keep congregants well-informed regarding activities of the congregation and the local Jewish community. We also use communication to raise the profile of Congregation Kol Shalom in the broader North Kitsap area.
If you have an event coming up (or are associated with a local organization that is sponsoring an upcoming event) of interest to our Kol Shalom community that you would like to have listed in our weekly Wednesday Newsletter and/or our calendar, you may submit a request via the form below.
All requests are subject to review and approval.
When filling out the request form:
- The form and all other information should be submitted 30 days prior to the event if possible.
- Check the Kol Shalom calendar (please do this before filling out the form) for any conflicting events (click here to view calendar).
- Any text to be included in the Newsletter will be used as submitted (please be accurate).
- You cannot submit graphics images via this form (they will need to be sent separately).
- Please be sure to indicate how far in advance you would like us to publicize your event.
- If your event requires a virtual Zoom meeting, please fill in all appropriate information.